The governance consultants at Board Matters draw on extensive previous careers as practising legal professionals each in leading national firms or government legal practice. This combined 50+ years of experience in the practice of the law, including the disciplined analytical thinking and technical understanding that it brings, enables the Board Matters consultants to provide a suite of corporate governance legal services. These include:
- Constitutional drafting, preparation and advice
- Corporations Act and other advice
- Director Deed of Access & Indemnity
- Risk management & compliance support
- Director due diligence assistance
- Company secretarial support
Contact us to find out more.