Elizabeth Jameson - Principal Consultant
- Principal, Board Matters Pty Ltd
- Core Facilitator for Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Consultant to the QUT Centre of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies.
- Director, Board of Taxation, April 2010
- Director and Chair, BDO Group Holdings (Qld) Pty Ltd, November 2009
- Director, RACQ Ltd (and associated companies), June 2008
- Chair, Board of Trustees of Brisbane Girls’ Grammar School appointed by Minister for Education in November 1994 and re-elected 1998, 2002 and 2006
- Member Qld Law Society, Australian Institute of Company Directors
Elizabeth was admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 1990. She has a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours), a Bachelor of Arts and a Licentiate Diploma of Speech and Drama.
For more information see Elizabeth’s Curriculum Vitae.
Jennifer Robertson - Senior Consultant
- Senior Consultant, Board Matters Pty Ltd
- Facilitator for Australian Institute of Company Directors
Current Chair roles
- President, QUT Alumni Board, 2013
- Chair, MAP Financial Planning Pty Ltd, 2011
- Chair of Audit and Compliance Committee, Asthma Australia Inc, 2011
- Chair of Audit and Compliance Committee, Queensland Independent School Block Grant Authority Limited, 2009
- Director, Arbonne Charitable Foundation Limited, 2012
- Director, Asthma Australia Inc, 2011
- Director, MAP Funds Management Limited, 2009
- Director, Queensland Independent School Block Authority Limited, 2009
- Council Member, QUT Council
Jennifer has also been a member of the following committees:
- Committee Member, Nominations Committee, QT Mutual Bank, 2011
- Chair, Board Working Group Royal Flying Doctors Service (Queensland Branch), 2011
- Chair, Nominations Committee, Queensland Professional Credit Union, 2010
Jennifer was admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 1996. She has a Bachelor of Laws and a Graduate Certificate in Business from Queensland University of Technology's Centre of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies.
For more information see Jennifer’s Curriculum Vitae.
Sonya Beyers - Consultant
- Consultant, Board Matters Pty Ltd
- Non-Executive Director, Horizon Housing Company Ltd - October 2012
- Committee Member, QLS Not-for-profit Committee - October 2012
- Committee Member, Corporate Governance Committee, YWCA Queensland - August 2012
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
Sonya provides specialised and tailored governance services for boards and their directors. Sonya is also a solicitor of associated governance legal advice service, Board Matters Legal.
Sonya worked in various capacities in the legal industry for 15 years before being admitted as a solicitor in 2006. Sonya provided commercially relevant advice at the planning stage for corporate and trust structures and advice on taxation arrangements. Sonya also provided advice in contract negotiation and company sales and acquisitions.
For more information see Sonya’s Curriculum Vitae.
Originally trained as a banking and finance lawyer, Susan’s career spans 20 years across a diverse range of roles and industries.
- Consultant to Board Matters Pty Ltd
- Non-Executive Director appointed to the following Boards:
- Shine Lawyers Ltd (2009)
- Gold Coast Parklands (Trustee) (2009) and
- Brisbane Festival Pty Ltd (2009).
- Professional Company Director, 2007 – present
- CEO, The CEO Institute, 2007 - 2010
- Executive Director, Arkhefield, 2005 - 2007
- Director, Queensland Treasury Corporation, 2000 – 2005
- HR Director, Allen Arthur Robinson, 1998 – 2000
- Consultant, Chandler & McLeod 1996 - 1998
- Corporate Counsel, Australian Financial Institutions Commission, 1994 – 1996
- Lawyer, Allen Arthur Robinson (Feez Ruthning), 1989 – 1994.
- Fellow Australian Institute of Company Directors, 2010
- Graduate Company Director Course, AICD, 2009 (Order of Merit)
- Executive Masters of Administration (EMBA), Melbourne Business School, 2005
- Admitted, Solicitor Supreme Court of Queensland, 1992
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons II)(University of Queensland), 1989
- Bachelor of Arts (Japanese, Politics) (University of Queensland), 1987
For more information see Susan’s Curriculum Vitae.